systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Acs S <ac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Release process document for SystemML
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2016 23:08:39 GMT
Thanks Deron, appreciate it.
We expect to have Pip Install artifact issue resolved sooner. Then possibly we can create
release next week.
Until formal release document becomes available, we can use document Luciano may provide.
We will need following contents as a part of Release document (I am sure you are aware of
it)   1. Creation of Release Candidate (RC) (Tagging etc)   2. Invoking Build   3. Copying
images to right location   4. Send mail with appropriate content for binding voting   5.
Build verification process   6. Send results of voting   7. Send mail for IPMC voting
 8. Send results of voting   9. Copy images to right location   10. Update SystemML web
page
I will look at Jira SYSTEMML-848 little later.
ThanksArvind      From: Deron Eriksson <deroneriksson@gmail.com>
 To: dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org; Acs S <acs_s@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 12:43 PM
 Subject: Re: Release process document for SystemML

Hi Arvind,

Thank you for bringing this up. Just wanted to let you know we have
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-848 to address this. I would
be happy to work with Luciano in the creation of such documentation. Since
Luciano has had to do all of our release deployments by himself, I would
also be happy to be more involved in our 1.0 release. It's a great
opportunity to gain more first-hand experience with the Apache incubator
process.

I will be on vacation next week, but I can help out after that.

Deron