systemml-dev mailing list archives

From fschue...@posteo.de
Subject Re: UX Research
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:33:52 GMT
Jeremy and others, thanks for the detailed presentation!
The storyboards look great and it would be nice to see SystemML getting
to a point where those scenarios just work!

 From the point of development I wonder how much is adding new features
(that enhance user experience) versus making it more stable/reliable and
compiling/editing resources and documentation.
It seems to me that what's currently missing are the easy entry points
both in documentation and user interfaces (API's, notebooks, quickstart
guides, ...) that are so perfectly depicted in those storyboards.

I hope to see an outcome of actionable items for developers from this UX
research that we can manifest in concrete Jiras to work on.

Felix