systemml-dev mailing list archives

From dusenberr...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [VOTE] SystemML New Logo Ideas
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 16:47:13 GMT
Looks like there is a large amount of support for both #1 and #4. Design team, could you provide
some more thoughts on the pros and cons for each, and perhaps any thoughts on ways the icons
could be used in various project materials?

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.