systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Narayanaswami, Sandeep" <Sandeep.Narayanasw...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Running the bivar-stats example
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2016 20:27:42 GMT
That’s correct, I’m using the 0.10.0 release.

From: Glenn Weidner <gweidner@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thursday, October 27, 2016 at 15:22
To: "dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org" <dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Running the bivar-stats example

Hi Sandeep,

No problem and thank you for trying the other scenarios. Just one quick question - are you
using the 0.10.0 binary release?

Thanks,
Glenn

[nactive hide details for "Narayanaswami, Sandeep" ---10/27/2016 01:14:26]"Narayanaswami,
Sandeep" ---10/27/2016 01:14:26 PM---Hi, sorry I couldn’t get back on this sooner. @Glenn:
Thanks for pointing that out. Unfortunately,