systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemML 0.11.0-incubating RC4 feedback
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 21:11:53 GMT
Also, to quote Justin Mclean:
"It not clear to me what exactly is the release artefacts here, for
instance why does this directory include jars? Can you please clarify."

>From this response, I think it is clear that our large number of artifacts
is causing confusion. We can in part reduce this confusion by dropping our
number of released artifacts, as addressed by
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-926.

Deron