systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Madison Myers <madisonjmy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UX Research
Date Mon, 17 Oct 2016 23:06:04 GMT
+1 To a better UX design. I think this will help bring new users and
contributors. The layout looks much clearer and I like your opinion on what
should be put in place.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Jeremy Anderson <jeremy@objectadjective.com

--
*Madison J. Myers*
*UC Berkeley, Master of Information & Data Science '17*

*King's College London, MA Political Science '14*
*New York University, BA Political Science '12*

   -
      LinkedIn <http://linkedin.com/in/madisonjmyers>