systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Madison Myers <madisonjmy...@gmail.com>
Subject SystemML Medium Blog
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 17:32:59 GMT
Hey everyone,

Just a thought on expanding visibility of SystemML: I know lots of us have
written some blogs and articles on SystemML and I think it would be great
to get these all in the same spot (and also write more)! I've started a
SystemML Medium blog for this and would love to:

1. republish existing blogs on Medium
2. have volunteers write new blogs

The idea would be to have these be linked directly from the website. If you
wouldn't mind, I'd love your feedback! If you're up for me republishing
articles that you've already written on the SystemML medium account (the
author's name will still be yours), please let me know! Also, if you have
ideas on topics that the SystemML community should be writing on and/or are
up for writing an article or two, let me know as well!

Luciano, do you see any issues from an Apache standpoint?

Thanks!
Madison

--
*Madison J. Myers*
*UC Berkeley, Master of Information & Data Science '17*

*King's College London, MA Political Science '14*
*New York University, BA Political Science '12*

   -
      LinkedIn <http://linkedin.com/in/madisonjmyers>