systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Madison Myers <madisonjmy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] SystemML New Logo Ideas
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 17:45:24 GMT
I agree!
+1 to using both. I think, like you suggested, that using #1 for headers
and #4 for other uses sounds fantastic.

--
*Madison J. Myers*
*UC Berkeley, Master of Information & Data Science '17*

*King's College London, MA Political Science '14*
*New York University, BA Political Science '12*

   -
      LinkedIn <http://linkedin.com/in/madisonjmyers>