systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Anderson <jer...@objectadjective.com>
Subject Re: Getting new users to adopt SystemML
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2016 00:43:18 GMT
> Although this is unavoidable, if the projects are closely associated with
> SystemML it might be better to have it collocated in the project, as it
> might make it simpler for users to discover and consistently use.

Thanks Luciano. I'm starting to think this may be the way we want to go,
creating a research directory in the main apache repo. Our original
thinking was we wanted to create one centralized repo for all data related
ux research. I do love this idea, but our research to date is very specific
to SystemML. We are hoping to link research findings to pull requests. Over
time, this would provide context for why certain features/changes were made
and make it easier for future development. If anyone has thoughts on how to
best handle this, I'd love to hear. :)

Jeremy Anderson
https://twitter.com/ObjectAdjective
http://www.linkedin.com/in/objectadjective