systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Anderson <jer...@objectadjective.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] SystemML New Logo Ideas
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 18:42:52 GMT
+1 on option 1 as well.

For the 4 options, I think it's important that full logo with name and
mark, scales well. I'm concerned detail will get lost with the other 3, at
small sizes. I would love to use all of the simple and isometric versions.
They make a great family.

Jeremy Anderson
https://twitter.com/ObjectAdjective
http://www.linkedin.com/in/objectadjective