systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] SystemML New Logo Ideas
Date Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:15:30 GMT
Thanks for these proposals. For all the options, I'd prefer to remove
the TM - it's just a little odd for an open source project with no
intentions to register a trademark. I know, the new Spark logo has it
too but it's probably a different context, especially since there are
discussions to add SPARC support in Spark 2.1 ;-)

Regards,
Matthias