systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Collection project progress for SystemML report
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 21:47:28 GMT
thanks Felix for taking this over. Here is a list of recent papers and
tutorials:

1) VLDB'16 Papers: We presented the papers "Compressed Linear Algebra
for Large-Scale Machine Learning" (research paper + poster) and
"SystemML: Declarative Machine Learning on Spark" (industry paper) at
VLDB'16.

2) BOSS'16 Tutorial: We gave a 2 x 90min tutorial (two sessions) at the
BOSS'16 workshop, co-located with VLDB'16.

3) CIDR'17 Paper: Our paper "SPOOF: Sum-Product Optimization and
Operator Fusion for Large-Scale Machine Learning" has been accepted at
CIDR'17.

4) Talk at TU Dresden: On Aug 30, we gave a talk on "Compressed Linear
Algebra for Large-Scale Machine Learning" at TU Dresden (database
technology group).

Regards,
Matthias