systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Matthias Boehm <mboe...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Running the bivar-stats example
Date Thu, 20 Oct 2016 07:30:21 GMT
apart from the missing support for Spark 2.x, I would recommend to
double check your inputs. Do you have meta data files along with your
inputs? If not, then these inputs are assumed to be in default format
"text", i.e., matrix market ijv representation (not csv). You can either
provide such json meta data files or simply put a 'format="csv"' into
the read statements in bivar-stats.dml.

Regards,
Matthias