systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Niketan Pansare" <npan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Looping over a seq in DML
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2016 23:36:09 GMT
Hi Sandeep,

You are correct, for (i in seq(1,5)) {#do_things} should be equivalent to
for (i in 1:5) {#do_things}. However due to bug which expected third
parameter in seq, a language exception was thrown.  Note: for (i in seq
(1,5,1)) {#do_things} does work, but for (i in seq(1,5)) {#do_things}
doesn't. This bug is fixed in PR
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/pull/259.

Thanks,

Niketan Pansare