systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Niketan Pansare" <npan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: New SystemML website design
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2016 19:06:10 GMT

Thanks Jeremy. The website looks awesome !!

Deron/Luciano: Do you think we should change the 'Get Started' link to
point to one of the beginner's guide rather than point to the Download
page ? Alternatively we can add a link in Download page instructing what
the user should do next after downloading.

Again, absolutely love the new website :) :)

Thanks,

Niketan