systemml-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build failed in Jenkins: SystemML-DailyTest #495
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2016 23:25:16 GMT
Earlier I updated MLContextProxy's getActiveMLContext to throw an
MLContextException rather than return null if there wasn't an active
MLContext (this is related to Spark Shell support). Unfortunately I didn't
update SparkExecutionContext's initSparkContext to handle the new
exception. I've made a change and I'll run the test suite and verify the
tests work and then commit a hotfix if that fixes it.

Deron


On Fri, Sep 9, 2016 at 4:01 PM, <jenkins@spark.tc> wrote:

> See <https://sparktc.ibmcloud.com/jenkins/job/SystemML-
> DailyTest/495/changes>
>
> Changes:
>
> [Deron Eriksson] [SYSTEMML-902] Improve FrameObject toString output
>
> [Deron Eriksson] [SYSTEMML-900] Rename DataFrame ID column
>
> [Deron Eriksson] [SYSTEMML-901] Improve unavailable MLContext message
>
> ------------------------------------------
> [...truncated 152218 lines...]
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.ParallelComputerBuilder$PC$2.
> run(ParallelComputerBuilder.java:491)
> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:160)
> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:138)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.createRequestAndRun(
> JUnitCoreWrapper.java:113)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.
> executeEager(JUnitCoreWrapper.java:85)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.
> execute(JUnitCoreWrapper.java:54)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreProvider.
> invoke(JUnitCoreProvider.java:134)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.
> invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(
> ForkedBooter.java:153)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
>   AppendMatrixTest.testMapAppendOutBlock2SparseSP
> :115->commonAppendTest:259->AutomatedTestBase.runTest:1258 failed to run
> script ./src/test/scripts/functions/append/AppendMatrixTest.dml
> exception: org.apache.sysml.api.DMLException: No MLContext object is
> currently active. Have you created one? Hint: in Scala, 'val ml = new
> MLContext(sc)'
> message: No MLContext object is currently active. Have you created one?
> Hint: in Scala, 'val ml = new MLContext(sc)'
> stack trace:
> >org.apache.sysml.api.DMLScript.executeScript(DMLScript.java:378)
> >org.apache.sysml.api.DMLScript.main(DMLScript.java:199)
> >org.apache.sysml.test.integration.AutomatedTestBase.
> runTest(AutomatedTestBase.java:1238)
> >org.apache.sysml.test.integration.functions.append.AppendMatrixTest.
> commonAppendTest(AppendMatrixTest.java:259)
> >org.apache.sysml.test.integration.functions.append.AppendMatrixTest.
> testMapAppendOutBlock2SparseSP(AppendMatrixTest.java:115)
> >sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> >sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> >org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
> FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
> ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> >org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
> FrameworkMethod.java:44)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.
> evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.
> evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(
> RunAfters.java:27)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> >org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
> >org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler$1.run(
> Scheduler.java:318)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.InvokerStrategy.
> schedule(InvokerStrategy.java:41)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler.
> schedule(Scheduler.java:274)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:127)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:26)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler$1.run(
> Scheduler.java:318)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.InvokerStrategy.
> schedule(InvokerStrategy.java:41)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler.
> schedule(Scheduler.java:274)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:127)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:26)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler$1.run(
> Scheduler.java:318)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.InvokerStrategy.
> schedule(InvokerStrategy.java:41)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler.
> schedule(Scheduler.java:274)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.ParallelComputerBuilder$PC$2.
> run(ParallelComputerBuilder.java:491)
> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:160)
> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:138)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.createRequestAndRun(
> JUnitCoreWrapper.java:113)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.
> executeEager(JUnitCoreWrapper.java:85)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.
> execute(JUnitCoreWrapper.java:54)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreProvider.
> invoke(JUnitCoreProvider.java:134)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.
> invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(
> ForkedBooter.java:153)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
>   AppendMatrixTest.testAppendOutBlock1SparseSP:125->commonAppendTest:259->AutomatedTestBase.runTest:1258
> failed to run script ./src/test/scripts/functions/
> append/AppendMatrixTest.dml
> exception: org.apache.sysml.api.DMLException: No MLContext object is
> currently active. Have you created one? Hint: in Scala, 'val ml = new
> MLContext(sc)'
> message: No MLContext object is currently active. Have you created one?
> Hint: in Scala, 'val ml = new MLContext(sc)'
> stack trace:
> >org.apache.sysml.api.DMLScript.executeScript(DMLScript.java:378)
> >org.apache.sysml.api.DMLScript.main(DMLScript.java:199)
> >org.apache.sysml.test.integration.AutomatedTestBase.
> runTest(AutomatedTestBase.java:1238)
> >org.apache.sysml.test.integration.functions.append.AppendMatrixTest.
> commonAppendTest(AppendMatrixTest.java:259)
> >org.apache.sysml.test.integration.functions.append.AppendMatrixTest.
> testAppendOutBlock1SparseSP(AppendMatrixTest.java:125)
> >sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> >sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> >org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
> FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
> ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> >org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
> FrameworkMethod.java:44)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.
> evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.
> evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(
> RunAfters.java:27)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> >org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
> >org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler$1.run(
> Scheduler.java:318)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.InvokerStrategy.
> schedule(InvokerStrategy.java:41)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler.
> schedule(Scheduler.java:274)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:127)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:26)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler$1.run(
> Scheduler.java:318)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.InvokerStrategy.
> schedule(InvokerStrategy.java:41)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler.
> schedule(Scheduler.java:274)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:127)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:26)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler$1.run(
> Scheduler.java:318)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.InvokerStrategy.
> schedule(InvokerStrategy.java:41)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler.
> schedule(Scheduler.java:274)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.ParallelComputerBuilder$PC$2.
> run(ParallelComputerBuilder.java:491)
> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:160)
> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:138)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.createRequestAndRun(
> JUnitCoreWrapper.java:113)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.
> executeEager(JUnitCoreWrapper.java:85)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.
> execute(JUnitCoreWrapper.java:54)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreProvider.
> invoke(JUnitCoreProvider.java:134)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.
> invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(
> ForkedBooter.java:153)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
>   AppendMatrixTest.testAppendInBlock1DenseSP:89->commonAppendTest:259->AutomatedTestBase.runTest:1258
> failed to run script ./src/test/scripts/functions/
> append/AppendMatrixTest.dml
> exception: org.apache.sysml.api.DMLException: No MLContext object is
> currently active. Have you created one? Hint: in Scala, 'val ml = new
> MLContext(sc)'
> message: No MLContext object is currently active. Have you created one?
> Hint: in Scala, 'val ml = new MLContext(sc)'
> stack trace:
> >org.apache.sysml.api.DMLScript.executeScript(DMLScript.java:378)
> >org.apache.sysml.api.DMLScript.main(DMLScript.java:199)
> >org.apache.sysml.test.integration.AutomatedTestBase.
> runTest(AutomatedTestBase.java:1238)
> >org.apache.sysml.test.integration.functions.append.AppendMatrixTest.
> commonAppendTest(AppendMatrixTest.java:259)
> >org.apache.sysml.test.integration.functions.append.AppendMatrixTest.
> testAppendInBlock1DenseSP(AppendMatrixTest.java:89)
> >sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> >sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> >org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod$1.runReflectiveCall(
> FrameworkMethod.java:47)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.model.ReflectiveCallable.run(
> ReflectiveCallable.java:12)
> >org.junit.runners.model.FrameworkMethod.invokeExplosively(
> FrameworkMethod.java:44)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.statements.InvokeMethod.
> evaluate(InvokeMethod.java:17)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunBefores.
> evaluate(RunBefores.java:26)
> >org.junit.internal.runners.statements.RunAfters.evaluate(
> RunAfters.java:27)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runLeaf(ParentRunner.java:271)
> >org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:70)
> >org.junit.runners.BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.runChild(
> BlockJUnit4ClassRunner.java:50)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler$1.run(
> Scheduler.java:318)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.InvokerStrategy.
> schedule(InvokerStrategy.java:41)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler.
> schedule(Scheduler.java:274)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:127)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:26)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler$1.run(
> Scheduler.java:318)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.InvokerStrategy.
> schedule(InvokerStrategy.java:41)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler.
> schedule(Scheduler.java:274)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:127)
> >org.junit.runners.Suite.runChild(Suite.java:26)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$3.run(ParentRunner.java:238)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler$1.run(
> Scheduler.java:318)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.InvokerStrategy.
> schedule(InvokerStrategy.java:41)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.Scheduler.
> schedule(Scheduler.java:274)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.runChildren(ParentRunner.java:236)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.access$000(ParentRunner.java:53)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner$2.evaluate(ParentRunner.java:229)
> >org.junit.runners.ParentRunner.run(ParentRunner.java:309)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.pc.ParallelComputerBuilder$PC$2.
> run(ParallelComputerBuilder.java:491)
> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:160)
> >org.junit.runner.JUnitCore.run(JUnitCore.java:138)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.createRequestAndRun(
> JUnitCoreWrapper.java:113)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.
> executeEager(JUnitCoreWrapper.java:85)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreWrapper.
> execute(JUnitCoreWrapper.java:54)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.junitcore.JUnitCoreProvider.
> invoke(JUnitCoreProvider.java:134)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.
> invokeProviderInSameClassLoader(ForkedBooter.java:200)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.runSuitesInProcess(
> ForkedBooter.java:153)
> >org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.ForkedBooter.main(ForkedBooter.java:103)
>
> Tests in error:
>   FrameTest.testCSVInTextOut » MLContext No MLContext object is currently
> active...
>   FrameTest.testDataFrameInTextOut » MLContext No MLContext object is
> currently ...
>   FrameTest.testTextInCSVOut » MLContext No MLContext object is currently
> active...
>   FrameTest.testTextInTextOut » MLContext No MLContext object is currently
> activ...
>   FrameTest.testDataFrameInDataFrameOut » MLContext No MLContext object
> is curre...
>   FrameTest.testDataFrameInCSVOut » MLContext No MLContext object is
> currently a...
>   FrameTest.testCSVInCSVOut » MLContext No MLContext object is currently
> active....
>   GNMFTest.testGNMFWithRDMLAndJava[0] » MLContext No MLContext object is
> current...
>   GNMFTest.testGNMFWithRDMLAndJava[1] » MLContext No MLContext object is
> current...
>   GNMFTest.testGNMFWithRDMLAndJava[2] » MLContext No MLContext object is
> current...
>   GNMFTest.testGNMFWithRDMLAndJava[3] » MLContext No MLContext object is
> current...
>   GNMFTest.testGNMFWithRDMLAndJava[4] » MLContext No MLContext object is
> current...
>   GNMFTest.testGNMFWithRDMLAndJava[5] » MLContext No MLContext object is
> current...
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedMatrixBinSpark:167->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedCsvBinSpark:127->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameStringsTxtCellBinSpar
> k:142->runFrameConverterTest:264 Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameStringsBinTxtCellSpar
> k:152->runFrameConverterTest:264 Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedBinDFrameSpark:197->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedMultiColBlkBinMatrixSpark:187->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameStringsBinMatrixSpark
> :172->runFrameConverterTest:264 Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameStringsBinCsvSpark:132->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedTxtCellBinSpark:147->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedBinMatrixSpark:177->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedMultiColBlkMatrixBinSpark:182->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedBinTxtCellSpark:157->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedDFrameBinSpark:192->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameStringsMatrixBinSpark
> :162->runFrameConverterTest:264 Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameStringsCsvBinSpark:122->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>   FrameConverterTest.testFrameMixedBinCsvSpark:137->runFrameConverterTest:264
> Runtime
>
> Tests run: 5838, Failures: 1112, Errors: 29, Skipped: 0
>
> [INFO]
> [INFO] --- maven-failsafe-plugin:2.17:verify (default) @ systemml ---
> [INFO] Failsafe report directory: <https://sparktc.ibmcloud.com/
> jenkins/job/SystemML-DailyTest/ws/target/failsafe-reports>
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
> [INFO] BUILD FAILURE
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
> [INFO] Total time: 02:05 h
> [INFO] Finished at: 2016-09-09T18:01:55-05:00
> [INFO] Final Memory: 63M/2173M
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------
> ------------
> [ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:
> maven-failsafe-plugin:2.17:verify (default) on project systemml: There
> are test failures.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] Please refer to <https://sparktc.ibmcloud.com/
> jenkins/job/SystemML-DailyTest/ws/target/failsafe-reports> for the
> individual test results.
> [ERROR] -> [Help 1]
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
> -e switch.
> [ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
> [ERROR]
> [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions,
> please read the following articles:
> [ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/
> MojoFailureException
> Build step 'Execute shell' marked build as failure
> Run condition [Always] enabling perform for step [[]]
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message