systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New SystemML website design
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2016 19:53:39 GMT
Perhaps for today we can go with the current setup and in the near future
create a new updated Getting Started page as Arvind suggests. Ideally
someone new to the site can download SystemML and get started in 5 minutes
or less. I definitely agree with Niketan that it would be great to go to a
page where I download and see how to run SystemML ("Getting Started"). We
have much of this content already but I think it needs to be reorganized.

Deron