systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Continuing development on the website
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 20:28:43 GMT
I have created a PR [1] porting the Jekyll based website to use the new
design contributed via SYSTEMML-892. Currently it has a few small issues
that needs to be resolved before we can start using it as the source of the
website again.

Now, to resolve these issues, we can either create a branch and, as a
community, address the remaining issues, or tag the current version of
master, and start doing development/fixes on master.

What would the preference of the community ?

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml-website/pull/2
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML-892

--
Luciano Resende