systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Nakul Jindal <naku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building a community around SystemML
Date Wed, 28 Sep 2016 21:41:30 GMT
Hi Dhiren,

Welcome to SystemML!

I would encourage you to go through some of these lectures which explain the internals of
SystemML - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64bnyFR5em0&list=PL9U7gw7DOIGhdiKZkMAqNPIDywFMlzCaY
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64bnyFR5em0&list=PL9U7gw7DOIGhdiKZkMAqNPIDywFMlzCaY>
Also look through the JIRA site - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:summary-panel>
and pick something that you find interesting.

I have worked on the language layer a bit and the GPU backed and can help you in those areas
should you choose them.
You can also take a look at the commit history and get a sense of who is the most active in
a particular component and ping them directly.

Hope this helps get you started.

-Nakul