systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Glenn Weidner" <gweid...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] SystemML 0.11 release
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 15:26:35 GMT

Given that Spark 2.0 is officially released, we should also
incorporate/verify compatibility with Spark 2.0 for SystemML 0.11 release.

Thanks,
Glenn

From:	Berthold Reinwald/Almaden/IBM@IBMUS
To:	dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:	07/28/2016 03:42 AM
Subject:	Re: [DISCUSS] SystemML 0.11 release

Having a release with feature complete frame support is a good idea. API
completeness needs to be verified.

Regards,
Berthold Reinwald
IBM Almaden Research Center