systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Niketan Pansare" <npan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] SystemML 0.11 release
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 18:18:15 GMT

+1 for quick release cycle and adding 2.0 support.

Thanks,

Niketan Pansare
IBM Almaden Research Center
E-mail: npansar At us.ibm.com
http://researcher.watson.ibm.com/researcher/view.php?person=us-npansar

From:	dusenberrymw@gmail.com
To:	dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:	07/28/2016 09:17 AM
Subject:	Re: [DISCUSS] SystemML 0.11 release

I'm definitely in favor of releasing as soon as possible, as well as moving
to quick release cycles.  In addition to adding 2.0 support, we should also
slim down our release artifacts to a single, simple distribution (in
addition to the required 'source' distribution) to make adoption easier.

-Mike

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.

> On Jul 28, 2016, at 8:26 AM, Glenn Weidner <gweidner@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Given that Spark 2.0 is officially released, we should also
incorporate/verify compatibility with Spark 2.0 for SystemML 0.11 release.

> Thanks,
> Glenn
>
> Berthold Reinwald---07/28/2016 03:42:37 AM---Having a release with
feature complete frame support is a good idea. API completeness needs to be