systemml-dev mailing list archives

From dusenberr...@gmail.com
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] SystemML 0.11 release
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2016 16:16:53 GMT
I'm definitely in favor of releasing as soon as possible, as well as moving to quick release
cycles.  In addition to adding 2.0 support, we should also slim down our release artifacts
to a single, simple distribution (in addition to the required 'source' distribution) to make
adoption easier.

-Mike

--

Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw

Sent from my iPhone.

> On Jul 28, 2016, at 8:26 AM, Glenn Weidner <gweidner@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> Given that Spark 2.0 is officially released, we should also incorporate/verify compatibility
with Spark 2.0 for SystemML 0.11 release.

> Thanks,
> Glenn
>
> Berthold Reinwald---07/28/2016 03:42:37 AM---Having a release with feature complete frame
support is a good idea. API completeness needs to be v