systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: incubator-systemml git commit: [HOTFIX] Replacing CSV file with Windows line-endings with version that uses Unix line-endings.
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 21:30:47 GMT

well, this was my fault; I'm using the EGit plugin (which ignores this
file) and I've forgotten to manually double check the line separators.

Regards,
Matthias

From:	Luciano Resende <luckbr1975@gmail.com>
To:	dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date:	06/14/2016 02:25 PM
Subject:	Re: incubator-systemml git commit: [HOTFIX] Replacing CSV file
            with Windows line-endings with version that uses Unix
            line-endings.

On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 2:14 PM, <dusenberrymw@apache.org> wrote:

> Repository: incubator-systemml
> Updated Branches:
>   refs/heads/master b75823310 -> 8c37e2e1e
>

> [HOTFIX] Replacing CSV file with Windows line-endings with version that
> uses Unix line-endings.

Why this wasn't caught by the .gitattributes rules ? Should we update that
file and have something explicitly for csv ?