systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Version-specific documentation
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 17:53:07 GMT
I would like it if we move towards having a version of the complete
documentation for each release. The documentation for each release can be
published on the main website, similar to what Apache Spark does:
http://spark.apache.org/documentation.html

By the way, this will mean that when we do a release, one task will be to
make sure that the documentation for that release is up-to-date.

Deron