-Djava.library.path=<your_path>\src\test\config\hadoop_bin_windows\bin

Regards,
Matthias

Inactive hide details for Deron Eriksson ---05/27/2016 12:14:34 PM---Hi, On OS X during development, I usually run SystemML usiDeron Eriksson ---05/27/2016 12:14:34 PM---Hi, On OS X during development, I usually run SystemML using an Eclipse debug

From: Deron Eriksson <deroneriksson@gmail.com>
To: dev@systemml.incubator.apache.org
Date: 05/27/2016 12:14 PM
Subject: Executing DMLScript in Eclipse on Windows

Hi,

On OS X during development, I usually run SystemML using an Eclipse debug
configuration that uses DMLScript as the main class.

I tried doing the same thing on Windows, and when I do this, I see the
following winutils.exe exception:
16/05/27 12:01:54 ERROR util.Shell: Failed to locate the winutils binary in
the hadoop binary path
java.io.IOException: Could not locate executable null\bin\winutils.exe in
the Hadoop binaries.
   at org.apache.hadoop.util.Shell.getQualifiedBinPath(Shell.java:318)

If I build the project and run the standalone package (which has the
lib/hadoop/bin/ directory), I do not see this exception.

Does anyone have any advice about the best way to run DMLScript in Eclipse
on Windows without the exception? BTW, I usually use the
maven-eclipse-plugin to create my classpath.

Thanks,
Deron