systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Creating a new SystemML maintenance release: 0.9.1
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 05:22:20 GMT

ok here is the list of fixes to backport for the 0.9.1 release (in reverse
chronological order) - any volunteers?

1) Source code fixes:

* [SYSTEMML-585] Fix JMLC connection to disable any multi-threaded ops
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/59a4a50acb9432f2cb976e5c26fd3daea323af2e
* Fix error handling multi-threaded mm/mmchain/wsigmoid/wumm (via futures)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/207872fb19e74cd008567e6e20106f6e5f041831
* [SYSTEMML-576] Checkpoint fails for empty matrix object
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/e21d12e54f91e69325222d7e4427c8ecffd9361b
* Fix jmlc/mlcontext apis w/ multiple inputs (disable cse persistent read)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/94dbca0e202c7d840ec65e476cae0d56588dbb66
* [SYSTEMML-571] Uaggouterchain fix
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/52776144a86979b9bbd82d7aa863e0480c08c571
* Fix simplification rewrite 'simplify reverse op' w/ multiple consumers
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/63a56b0923d797ec6d8c52a5a88e27f6d16e59db
* Adding a fix for transform()
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/5d09d27ad8dc644ed930a8f8bbba70e26c13de7d
* Provide error message when the transform and output path overlaps
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/f4d99cf0108ab03a73d5cdfdc36951f2f762e53e
* [SYSTEMML-504] Fix core libmatrixmult (no rhs parallel on ultra-sparse)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/5baebe4f7da5018d7e655630a21ea21a730c04b1
* Fix NullPointerException bug in transform
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/d25ba0d8c834a380f893d6406b0d7f39dbfad293
* Performance mr iqm/quantile/median (qsort num red, qpick buffer size)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/7f8716b641a45dbc77713710979cbf331d89ae8a
* Fix mr iqm/quantile record readers (bounded partition read, progress)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/240143bbad57489872b86114cee4ac206fa9c2a4
* Fix mr iqm pick range record reader (current part weights), incl cleanup
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/2fa69cd668e76e90baabfb2dcfdf7c549f6b3a2f
* [SYSTEMML-513] Fix robustness backwards compatibility Hadoop 1.x / MRv1
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/ce9392741876708494f4657639debbe8a90430c7
* Fix csv reblock multiple inputs w/ same name (new cse persistent reads)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/603b4ca224069a088644a1066fa94113a2daed76
* Fix backwards compatibility mr v1 (jobconf get instead of getdouble)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/154f1660fc9636dce26b315837207ad738c23728
* Fix simplification rewrite 'remove unnecessary reorg' (op equivalence)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/6d05ab6d6bdc8d7d78f4608c18f0bf9bc9205fd5
* Fix robustness datagenop rewrites / ipa (operation-specific checks)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/428fcda6eca3360c063c980655d9049fb523b9be
* Fix automatic vectorization of left indexing chains (size updates)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/0a2b5872245c3139866917bd6230e8d88e185ada
* Fix spark matrix-scalar builtin instructions log/log_nz (opcode checks)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/ad3fa90e925f58c961e67016516f0ad41800d5aa
* Fix error handling ultra-sparse data generation (int overflow)
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/10d1afc9dac5fe2c4615019e52113de8f9400754

2) Build and misc cleanup (some of which might have already been
backported):

*
https://github.com/apache/incubator-systemml/commit/310d65c733912bc97fbd5d0fd860f22c1f49afa3
*