systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Buffer pool integration of frames
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 05:20:01 GMT

Hi all,

just a heads-up: in the next couple of days, I'll introduce the basic
buffer pool integration of frames (SYSTEMML-567) and generalize our
existing buffer pool (caching framework for matrices) along the way. This
might destabilize SystemML as it affects all operations of all backends and
APIs. If you encounter hanging or crashing operations, please let me know
immediately. I'll try to do these changes in well defined increments to
minimize side effects to ongoing work.

Regards,
Matthias