systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemML Notebook docker image
Date Fri, 05 Feb 2016 21:49:19 GMT
Hi Sourav,

That sounds very useful for people who are interested in running SystemML
through Zeppelin. It would be great if you could share that.

I was wondering, what is your opinion of running SystemML through Zeppelin?
Do you think that is a path that is going to be most useful for data
scientists to do exploratory work with SystemML? Is there anything that you
would like to see improved with regards to the MLContext API?

Deron

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 4:01 PM, Sourav Mazumder <sourav.mazumder00@gmail.com