systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject SystemML Notebook docker image
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 23:20:50 GMT
I started experimenting with some nice ways to enable data scientists to
get started with SystemML with the minimum setup and a pleasant user
experience.

Following the guide published in the SystemML project documentation page
[1], I created a docker image containing the necessary infrastructure for
running SystemML in a cluster mode, and also installed and configured
Zeppelin with SystemML and the sample notebook available.

Please see more detailed instructions to use it at

https://github.com/lresende/docker-systemml-notebook

If people start to find this very useful we could move this to SystemML
project itself and start making more scenarios available as sample Notebooks

[1]
http://apache.github.io/incubator-systemml/spark-mlcontext-programming-guide.html#zeppelin-notebook-example---linear-regression-algorithm

[2] https://github.com/lresende/docker-systemml-notebook

--