systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Sourav Mazumder <sourav.mazumde...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemML Notebook docker image
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 19:54:33 GMT
Hi Deron,

I tried following your instruction. But while pushing my changes back I'm
getting the error saying

git push --set-upstream origin systemml-zeppelin-spark-example
Username for 'https://github.com': sourav.mazumder00@gmail.com
Password for 'https://sourav.mazumder00@gmail.com@github.com
remote: Permission to apache/incubator-systemml.git denied to
sourav-mazumder.

Alternatively if someone can create a folder for my notebook ("2BCHR4T1Q")
under
incubator-systemml <https://github.com/sourav-mazumder/incubator-systemml>/
samples
<https://github.com/sourav-mazumder/incubator-systemml/tree/master/samples>/
zeppelin-notebooks
<https://github.com/sourav-mazumder/incubator-systemml/tree/master/samples/zeppelin-notebooks>*
then I can add a file under that folder without the need of pushing the
branch back. Right now main problem in this approach is that I'm not able
to create a new folder under *
incubator-systemml <https://github.com/sourav-mazumder/incubator-systemml>/
samples
<https://github.com/sourav-mazumder/incubator-systemml/tree/master/samples>/