systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Matrix Market format with metadata file
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2016 23:56:30 GMT

The meta data file is still useful in order to get the format. In case of
matrix market, errors will be raised if included meta data is inconsistent.
So no, we should not disallow to specify the meta data. In general, we
anyway recommend using text (textcell) instead mm (matrix market) for
scalability reasons.

Regards,
Matthias