systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Niketan Pansare" <npan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Project folder structure
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 23:09:09 GMT

I would advise not making significant project structure changes unless
absolutely required. Regarding release.sh, I think we can find a good place
for it without a major overhaul of the project structure. I don't have a
strong opinion on any particular location (be it dev or scripts or
something else) and am fine with the option you decide to go with :)

Thanks,

Niketan Pansare
IBM Almaden Research Center
E-mail: npansar At us.ibm.com