systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Dusenberry <dusenberr...@gmail.com>
Subject SystemML JIRA Site Is Live!
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 18:34:08 GMT
Hi all,

Good news! The SystemML Apache JIRA project is now live, and can be found
at [https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SYSTEMML].

There are a few caveats though:

1. The "Resolution" field could not be imported successfully, and now all
existing issues are set to "Unresolved". Therefore, we will need to mark
the 111 items that are current closed as "Fixed", rather than "Unresolved".
2. Likely due to #1, the "Resolved Date" field could not be imported
successfully.
3. The "Components" field could not be imported successfully for existing
items. Therefore, we will need to re-tag items as necessary with the
appropriate components.

Regardless, we can now start engaging the community through the JIRA site!

- Mike
--
Mike Dusenberry
GitHub: github.com/dusenberrymw