systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject SystemML Git Notes
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2016 00:05:13 GMT
Hi,

I've created a GitHub Gist page with some of the git-related information
that I've found most useful recently, similar to Mike's "SystemML Git
Guide" Gist page. This page deals primarily with information that is useful
for a committer handling pull requests or doing things such as updating the
SystemML documentation or website. I'll add to it as I learn to handle more
complicated situations with git. A lot of git commands are very powerful,
so it's good to have a good understanding of what they mean before
executing them.

This page is located at:
https://gist.github.com/deroneriksson/e0d6d0634f3388f0df5e

Deron