systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SystemML JIRA Site Is Live!
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 19:09:32 GMT
Hi Luciano,

Right now there is no notification scheme for the project. See
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/SYSTEMML/notifications

I don't see an option to create or modify a notification scheme.

Do you happen to know if we need to submit a request to INFRA to do this?

Also, do you happen to know if there is a standard notification scheme used
by Apache, or do we specify it?

Here is the information from our old site:

The following events had notifications for All Watchers, Current Assignee,
and Reporter:
  Issue Created
  Issue Updated
  Issue Assigned
  Issue Resolved
  Issue Closed
  Issue Commented
  Issue Comment Edited
  Issue Reopened
  Issue Deleted
  Issue Moved
  Work Logged On Issue
  Work Started On Issue
  Work Stopped On Issue
  Issue Worklog Updated
  Issue Worklog Deleted
  Generic Event
The following event had no notifications:
  Issue Comment Deleted

Deron