systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Added users to Committers and Contributors Roles on JIRA
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2016 21:28:07 GMT
I noticed that I could not assign issues to several committers (I'm
manually fixing data that failed to import into Apache JIRA for the issues
I previously reported). This was because Issue Permissions for Assignable
User are Project Role (PMC), Project Role (Contributors), Project Role
(Committers), and Project Role (Administrators).

The JIRA site had Users as Administrators and Developers but no other
roles. So, I added all the committers listed at
http://systemml.apache.org/community-members.html to the Committers Role. I
additionally added 4 Users to Contributors.

Now, issues can be assigned to these users.

Deron