systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting a SystemML 0.9 release
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 18:35:33 GMT
Hi Luciano,

In the JIRA comments, Matthias asked yesterday if I could commit a fix for
SYSTEMML-330 before the release. I am looking at it now. Since it needs to
be coded and tested, I probably don't think I would be ready today. Perhaps
a Tuesday or Wednesday release might allow some updates like this?

Also, any reason for 0.9 instead of 0.8.1?

Deron