systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release SystemML 0.9.0-incubating (RC3)
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 05:50:24 GMT

+1

Just for the backlog of a potential maintenance release 0.9.1 - here is the
list of fixes that we would need to backport:

0a2b587 Fix automatic vectorization of left indexing chains (size updates)
ad3fa90 Fix spark matrix-scalar builtin instructions log/log_nz (opcode
checks)
10d1afc Fix error handling ultra-sparse data generation (int overflow)

Regards,
Matthias