systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Starting a SystemML 0.9 release
Date Mon, 18 Jan 2016 04:41:07 GMT

In my opinion, our release process takes too long but that's ok for the
second release - we just need to improve upon it. Instead of waiting for
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-11084, I would suggest to
create a branch for 0.9 and move on. This would also be useful for pure
maintenance releases we want to do. So maybe we could make this a general
policy. Any objections?

Regards,
Matthias