systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Starting a SystemML 0.9 release
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 19:01:33 GMT

great - thanks everybody. Let's get these two fixes in and close the
release. Until that point, please no new features. The version number 0.9
is fine with me since it's not really a pure maintenance release as many
new features went in too. Down the road, however, we need to think about
release branches.

Regards,
Matthias