systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: API documentation for SystemML
Date Mon, 07 Dec 2015 22:50:14 GMT
Hi Sourav,

One way to generate Javadocs for the entire SystemML project is "mvn
javadoc:javadoc".

Unfortunately, classes such as MatrixCharacteristics and RDDConverterUtils
currently have very minimal API documentation. We are hoping to address
this in the near future. However, you may find that the following
documentation link could be of assistance in getting started, given your
interest in Scala:

http://apache.github.io/incubator-systemml/mlcontext-programming-guide.html

Deron

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Sourav Mazumder <sourav.mazumder00@gmail.com