systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Open tasks: Integration with MLPipeline
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2015 01:40:03 GMT
Hi Tsuyoshi,

We are still having some issues getting our JIRA project data imported into
Apache JIRA. Please see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10714

We are hoping that the 3 missing fields will import correctly very soon. If
not, we will manually handle the issue so that we can begin using JIRA
again to track our issues. Thank you for your patience!

Deron