systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-enabling PR builds for Apache SystemML project
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 01:05:37 GMT
On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 4:59 PM, Alan K Chin <akchin@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Now that system-ml is an apache project, we will need to update the Jenkins
> pull request builder with the new repo location before it can be
> re-enabled.

+1, waiting for the automatic pr builds...

> 1. Would like to have some sort of bot or functional ID to perform
> automated tasks vs using a developer account. e.g. update generated docs,
> post build and testing updates etc.
>    a. Will need an email address to register with Github

What communications will be sent to this address ? Based on that, we could
use a gmail account or just forward things to the mailing list ?

>    b. a username, sysml-bot seems as good as any, but taking suggestions

looks ok with me

> 2. Will need a new API token from apache with admin permissions to that
> specific repository as well as push and pull rights in order to utilize the
> hooks provided by Github. This will need to be created by apache repo/infra
> admins using the sysml-bot bot account or the some other user account.

This part you will probably need to create a INFRA JIRA, as they are the
owners of the organization.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende