systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Sourav Mazumder <sourav.mazumde...@gmail.com>
Subject Using GLM-predict
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2015 20:23:34 GMT
Hi,

I have used GLM.dml to create a model using some sample data. It returns to
me the matrix of Beta, B.

Now I want to use this matrix of Beta on a new set of data points and
generate predicted value of the dependent variable/observation.

When I checked GLM-predict, I could see that one can pass feature vector
for the new data set and also the matrix of beta.

But I could not see any way to get the predicted value of the dependent
variable/observation. The output parameter only supports matrix of
predicted means/probabilities.

Is there a way one can get the predicted value of the dependent
variable/observation from GLM-predict ?

Regards,
Sourav