systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <humbed...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SystemML github mirror is behind one commit
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 12:31:41 GMT
On 12/06/2015 05:36 AM, Luciano Resende wrote:
> Looks like the SystemML github mirror is missing one commit compared to
> Apache SystemML git repository.
>
> git log --oneline master..apache/master
> 41d9d2c Remove copyrights from license, add license where needed
>
> What's the best way to fix this issue ? Should I create a JIRA ?
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> Luciano Resende
> http://people.apache.org/~lresende
> http://twitter.com/lresende1975
> http://lresende.blogspot.com/

Hi Luciano et al,
I've done a manual update of it now. This was likely missed because of
the size of the commit. When a commit gets pushed, the sync process
waits N seconds, then fetches the updates. If all the updates haven't
been fully processed yet by the git backend, not all updates are fetched
(and how is the poor system supposed to know that), so it happily pushes
whatever it gets on to GitHub. I suppose we could increase the waiting
period and see if that helps.

With regards,
Daniel.