systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthias Boehm" <mbo...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: parser.Token class and related exceptions
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2015 08:54:54 GMT

Hi Deron,

thanks for brining up this topic - I'm strongly in favor of this cleanup.
Originally, 'ParseException' was a JavaCC generated class and the purpose
of DMLParseException was to extend its functionality without modifying the
generated class. When we removed JavaCC we simplified ParseException but
did not merge these classes to keep changes local. However, I think it's a
good idea to clean this up now. Thanks.

Regards,
Matthias