systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Deron Eriksson <deroneriks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next SystemML Release
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 21:38:38 GMT
With regards to package refactoring, I think short package names are great,
unless there is an Apache expectation for the full project name to be in
the package. Luciano, are you aware any standards in regards to this?  I
would highly favor org.apache.sysml over org.apache.dml, since (1) sysml
reflects the project name, and (2) DML has very strongly entrenched meaning
in the database world.

Deron