systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Project Website
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2015 13:15:32 GMT
I have started to put together a strawman for the SystemML website using
Jekyll to generate the static version of the site. If you want to take a
look at the alpha version, please check the link below:

http://people.apache.org/~lresende/system-ml/website/

My goal is to have some basic info available and publish the first version,
and continue to work as a team to make it better.

Some decisions we need to make :
- Where should the source for the website go
   -- own repository versus
   -- collocated with the systemml source code main repo

- How are we going to integrate the project artifacts, such as docs,
javadocs, etc which needs to be versioned and accessible by version
   -- at the time of the release, we publish a snapshot to the website ?
   -- and how we publish all changes to the "current" documentation ? do we
actually need this ?

Anyway, please provide your feedback, and unless I get some very bad
feedback, hopefully we will get this published by monday.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende