systemml-dev mailing list archives

From Luciano Resende <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project Website
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2015 02:49:37 GMT
On Sat, Nov 7, 2015 at 7:44 PM, Shirish Tatikonda <
shirish.tatikonda@gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree with Mike on keeping overview separate from full documentation.
> However, in the systemml page, we should include all the basic information,
> such as project technical overview, downloads, quick start guide,
> contribution guidelines, link to issues, etc.
>
> Shirish

Yes, the current strawman is missing some content, but it will definitely
have more details about SystemML as well as more pages regarding how to
contribute, build the project, build the website, etc

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende