systemml-dev mailing list archives

From "Niketan Pansare" <npan...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Migrating source code from GitHub
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:36:41 GMT

Hi Luciano,

Thanks Luciano for taking care of migration.

Based on Mike's comment, I think it is still unclear whether the repository
will be open today. I too have MLContext related commit (which I can hold
off if necessary). Can you please let us know about the status of git for
today ?

Thanks,

Niketan Pansare
IBM Almaden Research Center